Cincinnati’s newest development and economic opportunity
The Uptown Innovation Corridor is located in Uptown Cincinnati, approximately one-mile north of the heart of downtown. The corridor is centered on the new I-71 interchange at Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, and extends north and south along MLK and Reading Road to link Uptown's anchor institutions.
From medicine to aerospace; from environment to patient care; the area continues to be the hub for inspiration and discovery. Uptown is home to the area’s most prominent employers and research institutions, including: the University of Cincinnati, UC Health, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, Tri-Health, the Christ Hospital, the Environmental Protection Agency, Cincinnati VA Medical Center, Shriners Hospital for Children and the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden.
By the Numbers:
- 3 phase project consisting of office, hotel and retail developments
- 450,000 square feet of Class A office space
- 1,800 parking spaces for employee, guest and client use
- 800 plus businesses located in surrounding area
- 52,000 employees within the Uptown Corridor
- 5 anchor institutions located within the six neighborhood district
- 100+ properties acquired for corridor development
- $25M invested in property acquisitions
The new Interstate-71 Interchange at Martin Luther King Drive provides immediate access to the Uptown Gateway development. Located at the front door of the $80 million interchange, Uptown Gateway will be a landmark on Interstate-71 and an anchor to the Innovation Corridor.